Here are a few tips that will help you prepare for your first class and answer some frequently asked questions.
- Refrain from wearing scent or fragrance of any kind as some people are allergic.
- Please turn off cell phones, or leave them in the car.
- When you come to class, wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing that won’t restrict your ability to move and bend. Exercise clothing, t-shirts, sweats, leggings or shorts are all fine. We do yoga with bare feet.
- Don’t eat for at least one or two hours before class, or you will most likely “feel” your meal.
- You’re welcome to bring your own mat or use one of the studio mats.