About Our Classes
- We offer hatha yoga classes for all levels.
- We suggest that beginners start in level 1-2 class.
- All classes are 75 minutes unless noted otherwise.
- Our classes are alignment based and heart-centered.
Our classes run in 8-week sessions for $104.
Drop-ins are welcome – $16 per class. Please call for availability.
Private sessions available – $90 per hour.
Fusion accepts cash or check only
We recommend that you register for one specific class at first. Some students later decide to add additional class times. We offer Priority registration week for current students and the following week is Open Registration for new students, which are accepted in the order they are received.
Next session is June 18 – August 11, 2018
Priority registration — Week of June 4
Open registration — Week of June 11
No class July 4th
See Registration information below for details on how to sign up for classes and fees.
Fusion Studio has moved to 42 7th Ave SW. In the Mott building.
Events for June 2018
- Decide which specific class time works for you. Beginners must start in a Level 1-2 class.
- Contact Fusion Studio 319-364-8085 with your request to see if there is an opening in that class. Some classes may have a wait list, in that case, we would inform you when space is available. If you are not sure which class to attend you may speak with a teacher for direction by phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After you have confirmed an opening in your desired class, then mail your check to Fusion Studio, 42- 7th Ave SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404 (Fusion only accepts check or cash). After we receive your payment then you will be secured a spot in class.
- You will be informed of the start date of your session. It is recommended to show up 15 minutes prior to the start of your first class to fill out a new student card. Also, inform your teacher at this time of any injuries or therapeutic needs. (i.e.: back, shoulder, hip, knee pain, etc.)
Priority Registration Week: Continuing students have priority over new students if they register during this designated week. The following week is Open Registration and students are accepted in the order they were received.
Late Registration: Is permitted for the first 2 weeks, and the cost can be pro-rated. Late registrations are not accepted after that time except for students experienced in Yoga.
|Upcoming Sessions – No class July 4|
Next session – June 18-Aug 11
|8 weeks $104|
|Week of June 4|
|Week of June 11|