Zoom Questions? Read on!
All you need to do is download Zoom, you can get it from here. If you are on a phone, you can download the Zoom App from your App Store source.
Once you’ve downloaded the application, visit our online class schedule calendar, select the class you want to attend, select your payment option and your will receive a link to the class by email. We recommend doing this 5 or 10 minutes prior to the class start time.
We know times are a bit uncertain right now so we are offering a discounted class price.
There are also free videos available on the Marsha Nieland, YouTube Channel. Subscribe & hit the bell and you will be the first to know when new ones are available.
Thank you for your continued support. We miss you all and look forward to the day we can be back together in the studio.
About Our Classes
- We offer hatha yoga classes for all levels.
- We suggest that beginners start in level 1-2 class.
- All classes are 75 minutes unless noted otherwise.
- Our classes are alignment based and heart-centered.
Our classes run in 8-week sessions for $108.
Drop-ins are welcome – $16 per class. Please call for availability.
Private sessions available – $100 per hour.
Fusion accepts cash or check only
We recommend that you register for one specific class at first. Some students later decide to add additional class times. We offer Priority registration week for current students and the following week is Open Registration for new students, which are accepted in the order they are received.
Next session is June 22- August 15
Priority registration — Week of June 15
Open registration — Week of June 15
See Registration information below for details on how to sign up for classes and fees.
Fusion Studio has moved to 42 7th Ave SW. In the Mott building.
Events for July 2020
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events
- Decide which specific class time works for you. Beginners must start in a Level 1-2 class.
- Contact Fusion Studio 319-364-8085 with your request to see if there is an opening in that class. Some classes may have a wait list, in that case, we would inform you when space is available. If you are not sure which class to attend you may speak with a teacher for direction by phone or email us at email@example.com
- After you have confirmed an opening in your desired class, then mail your check to Fusion Studio, 42- 7th Ave SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404 (Fusion only accepts check or cash). After we receive your payment then you will be secured a spot in class.
- You will be informed of the start date of your session. It is recommended to show up 15 minutes prior to the start of your first class to fill out a new student card. Also, inform your teacher at this time of any injuries or therapeutic needs. (i.e.: back, shoulder, hip, knee pain, etc.)
Priority Registration Week: Continuing students have priority over new students if they register during this designated week. The following week is Open Registration and students are accepted in the order they were received.
Late Registration: Is permitted for the first 2 weeks, and the cost can be pro-rated. Late registrations are not accepted after that time except for students experienced in Yoga.
Next session – June 22-Aug 25
|8 Weeks for $108|
|Week of June 15|
|Week of June 15|